Dr. Neena Philip MD Patient Reviews

February 5th, 2017
Long Wait Time, Not Worth It
Wait time was always 1-2 hours (even with an 8 am appt). When I asked Dr. Philips about it, she breezily replied, Oh, yes, I'm always running late. Not sure that is something about which anybody, including a doctor making patients wait, should be proud.

August 24th, 2016
Waited TOO LONG and was disappointed
I waited over almost an hour AFTER my appointment time before I was even called back to a room. The waiting room was pretty full at that time. I waited another 30 minutes after my vitals were taken and all the questions asked. When Dr. Philip came in she seemed cold, short with me and did not seem to be very concerned about what I was concerned about. I still have not heard about the referral I was supposed to get for a specialist--which she did not seem concerned about. When I left the office, there was not a soul in the waiting room. I was the very last patient out before they all went to lunch--I'd been there 2 1/2 hours. I am thinking about switching PCM's again if this doctor has no respect for her patients time and concerns.

May 4th, 2010
Genuine concern from very likeable Dr.
Dr. Philip is very sharp in my opinion. She is easy to talk to, and listens very well to your complaints. She is quick to come up with a game plan and wants to know up front if your willing to follow her plan. She seems open to the patients suggestions however, in their opinion of what should take place in their care. She's great about follow up care and how you are progressing. She's not too aggressive, but ready to tackle head on. I like her very much, she is concerned genuinely in my care. Good luck.