A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neena Szuch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neena Szuch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szuch
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Szuch Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Szuch graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Szuch has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neena Samra Szuch MD is a female Sports Medicine, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neena S. Szuch practice?
- Dr. Neena Szuch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neena Szuch practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Batavia, IL.
See Aurora Orthopedic Surgeons and Aurora Sports Medicine Doctors.