Learn more about Dr. Neena Szuch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neena Szuch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szuch
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Szuch Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Szuch graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Szuch has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neena Samra Szuch MD is a female Sports Medicine, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neena S. Szuch practice?
- Dr. Neena Szuch has 1 office location.
Dr. Neena Szuch practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Aurora, IL.
See Aurora Orthopedic Surgeons and Aurora Sports Medicine Doctors.