A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neena Thomas-Gosain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neena Thomas-Gosain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas-Gosain graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Thomas-Gosain has 24 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Westlake Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neena F Thomas-Gosain MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Neena F. Thomas-Gosain practice?
- Dr. Neena Thomas-Gosain has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neena Thomas-Gosain practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Madison, WI.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Infectious Disease Doctors.