A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neena Uppal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neena Uppal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uppal
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Uppal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neena Uppal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Uppal graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Uppal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neena Kaur Uppal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neena K. Uppal practice?
- Dr. Neena Uppal has 1 office location.
Dr. Neena Uppal practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Surprise, AZ.
See Surprise Primary Care Doctors and Surprise Geriatric Doctors.