Dr. Neena Uppal MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Surprise, AZ

• Good
  • Bad

July 22nd, 2017
Dr. Uppal is my Primary Doctor as well as my Mom's. I have always found her to be professional but at the same time personable. She always takes her time with me and actually listens when I talk. I really didn't realize how special she was until I had my parents switch to her. My Dad passed away and my Mom has cancer. I am amazed at how good she is with my Mom. When my Mom has an appointment with Dr Uppal she is treated like she is her most important patient and everything said and discussed is for her health, condition and well being. Mom has lung cancer. She actually looks forward to her visits with Dr. Uppal. Even when we see one of the Dr.'s PAs we get to see her during the appointment. I have referred several people to her.

May 2nd, 2017
not satisfied
Signed up to see Dr. Uppal and got the assistant. The sample I was to get was not received and the meds that were prescribed Tok four days to untangle the paperwork, and when I did get the cream it was 162.00. So far the experience has not been good.

September 17th, 2014
Very easy to talk to, listens to you, not an alarmist. Answers your questions and works with you on any issues.

October 27th, 2013
None
Excellent at finding medical problems and treating .takes time with patient.g

July 6th, 2012
Great Doctor
I have had mostly female doctors and most have been great. Dr. Uppal is at the top of the list. I see her regularly twice a year for eight years and I would recommend her to anyone. Dr. Uppal is as good as it gets.

April 11th, 2012
Dr. S
Dr. Uppal is smart, spends time to explain, tends not to over-prescribe which I appreciate, an excellent highly skilled physician.

February 27th, 2012
Dr. Uppal is the most caring and understanding doctorthat has ever treated me. She told me when I first wentto her with issues, that she was going to find our what waswrong with me if it was the last think she does. She isGREAT!!! Her Staff, Nurse,Physician Assistant there allknowledgeable and wonderful.

February 24th, 2012
A DOCTOR WITH A GODLY TOUCH
SHE IS ALWAYS CONCERNED, LISTENS, FINDS DOCTORS WHO CAN BRING HEALING TREATMENTS,FOLLOWS UP ON ONES PROGRESS.AND, HER SMILE AND GREETING WARMS MY HEART. GOD HAS BLESSED HER WITH A GODLY TOUCH.

April 1st, 2011
GREAT DOCTOR
Dr Uppal is the best MD I have ever had. She has been my MD for 12 yrs. She always takes the time to listen to my concerns and makes me feel well cared for. I have recommended her to any number of people and they always seem satisfied.

March 9th, 2011
She Rocks
It's like going to visit a family member..you get plenty of time and attention..she stays current and is open minded.

January 8th, 2010
Trust her judgement...she does listen and has an excellent staff. She listens to my input and explanations with patience and deals well with my quirky personality.

December 1st, 2009
Horrible doctor, horrible practice
Not only do you have to wait over an hour to see the doctor, or her PA for that matter, they don't want to treat anything, just refer you to a specialist. So you pay a copay just to get referred to someone else (and pay another copay).