Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore.
by Karen Graves on Sep 17th, 2014

Very easy to talk to, listens to you, not an alarmist. Answers your questions and works with you on any issues.

|  None  |  show details
by John crowley on Oct 27th, 2013

Excellent at finding medical problems and treating .takes time with patient.g

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2012

I have had mostly female doctors and most have been great. Dr. Uppal is at the top of the list. I see her regularly twice a year for eight years and I would recommend her to anyone. Dr. Uppal is as good as it gets.

|  Dr. S  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2012

Dr. Uppal is smart, spends time to explain, tends not to over-prescribe which I appreciate, an excellent highly skilled physician.

Feb 26th, 2012

Dr. Uppal is the most caring and understanding doctorthat has ever treated me. She told me when I first wentto her with issues, that she was going to find our what waswrong with me if it was the last think she does. She isGREAT!!! Her Staff, Nurse,Physician Assistant there allknowledgeable and wonderful.

|  A DOCTOR WITH A GODLY TOUCH  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2012

SHE IS ALWAYS CONCERNED, LISTENS, FINDS DOCTORS WHO CAN BRING HEALING TREATMENTS,FOLLOWS UP ON ONES PROGRESS.AND, HER SMILE AND GREETING WARMS MY HEART. GOD HAS BLESSED HER WITH A GODLY TOUCH.

|  GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2011

Dr Uppal is the best MD I have ever had. She has been my MD for 12 yrs. She always takes the time to listen to my concerns and makes me feel well cared for. I have recommended her to any number of people and they always seem satisfied.

|  Patient's Beware...Your Health is at Risk!  |  show details
Mar 14th, 2011

When I was admitted to the hospital, neither Dr. Uppal or her on-call staff came to do rounds. I was in the hospital from 3/3/11 through 3/5/11. When I called her office on 3/7/11 to follow up (my heart rate was still unstable) she never returned my call. On 3/12/11, I received a letter from her stating that she refused to be my doctor anymore. What type of doctor "fire's" you when you're in a time of emergency? I've filed a claim with the Arizona Board of Medicine. Shameful way to treat your patients.

|  Patient`s Beware - This Doc Shouldn`t Have a License  |  show details
by angelao at Citysearch on Mar 14th, 2011 on citysearch.com

When I was admitted to the hospital, neither Dr. Uppal or her on-call staff came to do rounds. I was in the hospital from 3311 through 3511. When I called her office on 3711 to follow up my heart rate was still unstable she never returned my call. On 31211, I received a letter from her stating that she refused to be my doctor anymore. What type of doctor \"\"fire`s\"\" you when you`re in a time of emergency I`ve filed a claim with the Arizona Board of Medicine. Shameful way to treat your patients.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Patient`s Beware - This Doc Shouldn`t Have a License  |  show details
by angelao at Citysearch on Mar 14th, 2011 on citysearch.com

When I was admitted to the hospital, neither Dr. Uppal or her on-call staff came to do rounds. I was in the hospital from 3311 through 3511. When I called her office on 3711 to follow up my heart rate was still unstable she never returned my call. On 31211, I received a letter from her stating that she refused to be my doctor anymore. What type of doctor \"fire`s\" you when you`re in a time of emergency I`ve filed a claim with the Arizona Board of Medicine. Shameful way to treat your patients.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  She Rocks  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2011

It's like going to visit a family member..you get plenty of time and attention..she stays current and is open minded.

by jw on Jan 8th, 2010

Trust her judgement...she does listen and has an excellent staff. She listens to my input and explanations with patience and deals well with my quirky personality.

|  Horrible doctor, horrible practice  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2009

Not only do you have to wait over an hour to see the doctor, or her PA for that matter, they don't want to treat anything, just refer you to a specialist. So you pay a copay just to get referred to someone else (and pay another copay).

|  Dr. Uppal  |  show details