Dr. Neena Will MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Hinsdale, IL

May 11th, 2017
Looking for the best?
You just found her. Dr. Neena Will took on a "Botched" job from another surgeon, who just did what little he possibly could, and left me with bones growing out all sides of my nose and forehead. I'm one month in, and already the swelling is down enough to see what a JEWELL and GEM she is to the community looking to LOOK THEIR BEST. Me? I just wanted to breathe and have my nose and forehead look and act like normal. I'm ahead of the curve, as far as healing goes, and cannot WAIT for the swelling to go down, 'cause I can already see that Dr. Neena Will goes above and beyond..... because she CARES. How many SURGEONS can you say that about? Hmmm?? Dr. Neena Will is my surgeon, and I recommend her with the most stars possible. *also..... LOVE her staff, especially Courtney*. God bless you all @ Burt & Will. I'll be back when I need you!! See you in four months, for my final "ALL GOOD" result. Knowing I'm AHEAD of the curve, let it come..... 4 months..... I'm healing better than most, no pain meds after a couple days, and face had less bruising than when I walk into a wall. LOL LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

May 11th, 2017
I am very happy with my face and neck lift. I have had so many compliments ....the only thing is I wish I would have done it much sooner.

April 27th, 2017
Absolutely love dr will. She was so sweet and her work is impeccable

November 3rd, 2016
Very good listener!
I like that I am not just another patient. Dr. Will listened to me and addressed MY concerns. She identified what I cared about and provided a plan of action over time, personalized for me. I'm very thank you to you Dr.WILL! Your AWESOME!!

October 20th, 2016
Patient
Couldn't be happier with my surgery results. Dr. Will does a fantastic job. I would highly recommend her and her office for the care they take. Thank you

October 17th, 2016
Lower blepharoplasty
Dr Will is absolutely amazing. Most approachable and comfortable "bedside manner" I've encountered in a Dr. She is a complete perfectionist and went to great lengths to make sure the outcome of my procedure met her high standards. Their staff is equally as wonderful. I couldn't be more pleased with my experience.

October 17th, 2016
When you are able to find a practice that recognizes, appreciates and values its patients, you are very fortunate. I have been a patient of Dr Will's for over 6 years for those very reasons. Dr Will has provided a variety of services for me and recommended additional services with staff. Dr Will is genuine and has my best interest at heart. I recommend Dr Will and her practice to anyone and everyone.

August 9th, 2016
Dr Will is awesome. From my first appointment , to the day of my surgery, to my post op follow ups Dr Will was everything I was looking for in a surgeon. Caring, patient, positive, and skilled are just a few words I would use to describe her. My only regret is not making the phone call years ago. I would recommend Dr Will to anyone looking to make a life changing surgical procedure a reality.

March 19th, 2016
Dr. Will is great! She can fix anything!

January 28th, 2015
Trustworthy Physician - highly recommended
I had an exceptional experience with Dr. Will. She was kind, attentive, and followed up with me after my treatment. She provided me the necessary confidence by weighing options available for my concerns. Very trustworthy. I would recommend her to anyone.

March 21st, 2014
Trust
I had a great visit, follow up and service with Dr. Will. She really made me and my wife comfortable with the procedures. She clearly has tremendous knowledge of her trade, and I highly recommend her and her team to anyone and everyone.

January 26th, 2014
Lower Blepharoplasty - TOTALLY WORTH IT!!
I've had bags most of my life. It's hereditary and nothing I ever tried at home worked. They got worse once I hit 40, and every time I looked in the mirror, all I saw were big purple ugly bags that made me look so much older. I met Dr. Will at one of her open houses. She is extremely kind and gentle. She will listen and takes a genuine interest in you as a patient. If it wasn't for her bedside manner, I may not have done it. I went in for the surgery on the 17th and she assured me there would be very minimal pain. She was right. If I felt any twinge of pain, she gave me a little more anesthetic to ensure I wasn't in any pain. I felt pressure when she was pulling the fat pads out of my eyes but no pain. I felt no pain when she cut the skin to tighten up the bags on the outside. In all honesty, it was SO much easier than I thought it would be. I was black and blue, but even that wasn't nearly what I thought it would be. Pain? Not really. Now every time I look in the mirror, I can't help but smile because those bags are GONE! I would recommend her to anyone! I just love her! She even called me later that night to make sure I was okay! If I ever need anything else, I will definitely be seeing Dr. Will again! Sorry I don't have pictures. If I can update with pictures later, I will but they're on my phone.