Dr. Neena Will MD Patient Reviews

November 3rd, 2016
Very good listener!
I like that I am not just another patient. Dr. Will listened to me and addressed MY concerns. She identified what I cared about and provided a plan of action over time, personalized for me. I'm very thank you to you Dr.WILL! Your AWESOME!!

October 20th, 2016
Patient
Couldn't be happier with my surgery results. Dr. Will does a fantastic job. I would highly recommend her and her office for the care they take. Thank you

October 17th, 2016
Lower blepharoplasty
Dr Will is absolutely amazing. Most approachable and comfortable "bedside manner" I've encountered in a Dr. She is a complete perfectionist and went to great lengths to make sure the outcome of my procedure met her high standards. Their staff is equally as wonderful. I couldn't be more pleased with my experience.

October 17th, 2016
When you are able to find a practice that recognizes, appreciates and values its patients, you are very fortunate. I have been a patient of Dr Will's for over 6 years for those very reasons. Dr Will has provided a variety of services for me and recommended additional services with staff. Dr Will is genuine and has my best interest at heart. I recommend Dr Will and her practice to anyone and everyone.

August 9th, 2016
Dr Will is awesome. From my first appointment , to the day of my surgery, to my post op follow ups Dr Will was everything I was looking for in a surgeon. Caring, patient, positive, and skilled are just a few words I would use to describe her. My only regret is not making the phone call years ago. I would recommend Dr Will to anyone looking to make a life changing surgical procedure a reality.

March 19th, 2016
Dr. Will is great! She can fix anything!

January 28th, 2015
Trustworthy Physician - highly recommended
I had an exceptional experience with Dr. Will. She was kind, attentive, and followed up with me after my treatment. She provided me the necessary confidence by weighing options available for my concerns. Very trustworthy. I would recommend her to anyone.

March 21st, 2014
Trust
I had a great visit, follow up and service with Dr. Will. She really made me and my wife comfortable with the procedures. She clearly has tremendous knowledge of her trade, and I highly recommend her and her team to anyone and everyone.

January 26th, 2014
Lower Blepharoplasty - TOTALLY WORTH IT!!
I've had bags most of my life. It's hereditary and nothing I ever tried at home worked. They got worse once I hit 40, and every time I looked in the mirror, all I saw were big purple ugly bags that made me look so much older. I met Dr. Will at one of her open houses. She is extremely kind and gentle. She will listen and takes a genuine interest in you as a patient. If it wasn't for her bedside manner, I may not have done it. I went in for the surgery on the 17th and she assured me there would be very minimal pain. She was right. If I felt any twinge of pain, she gave me a little more anesthetic to ensure I wasn't in any pain. I felt pressure when she was pulling the fat pads out of my eyes but no pain. I felt no pain when she cut the skin to tighten up the bags on the outside. In all honesty, it was SO much easier than I thought it would be. I was black and blue, but even that wasn't nearly what I thought it would be. Pain? Not really. Now every time I look in the mirror, I can't help but smile because those bags are GONE! I would recommend her to anyone! I just love her! She even called me later that night to make sure I was okay! If I ever need anything else, I will definitely be seeing Dr. Will again! Sorry I don't have pictures. If I can update with pictures later, I will but they're on my phone.

January 23rd, 2014
Upper Bleph and Lower Pinch
I Love my results and felt confident having Dr.Will do my procedure with her excellent background.

January 14th, 2014
Excellent Doctor!
I am a nurse and have seen many doctors come and go and Dr. Will is outstanding. I have had two procedures with her, a facial mole removal and later I also had a Peel with her. Her bedside manner and attentiveness is second to none and my results are fantastic. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

June 25th, 2013
Excellent Experience
What a great experience I had with Dr. Will. I went into her Plainfield office looking for some information about possible lip injections. Dr. Will took the time to explain all my options to me. After deciding that filler was the route I wanted to go, she even took the time to do the injections THE SAME DAY! I was thrilled I didn't have to make another appointment for it. I am so happy with the results, no bruising like I was worried about and little swelling which is completely expected. I even received a follow up call to see how I was doing from the staff. Would definitely recommend Dr. Will to everyone I know! I appreciate the time she took with me and will be going back to see her again!