Neena Will, MD
Video profile
24600 W 127th St
Plainfield, IL 60585
815-267-8830
Locations and availability (2)

|  Trust  |  show details
by Mike on Mar 21st, 2014

I had a great visit, follow up and service with Dr. Will. She really made me and my wife comfortable with the procedures. She clearly has tremendous knowledge of her trade, and I highly recommend her and her team to anyone and everyone.

|  Lower Blepharoplasty - TOTALLY WORTH IT!!  |  show details
by Lisa R. on Jan 26th, 2014

I've had bags most of my life. It's hereditary and nothing I ever tried at home worked. They got worse once I hit 40, and every time I looked in the mirror, all I saw were big purple ugly bags that made me look so much older. I met Dr. Will at one of her open houses. She is extremely kind and gentle. She will listen and takes a genuine interest in you as a patient. If it wasn't for her bedside manner, I may not have done it. I went in for the surgery on the 17th and she assured me there would be very minimal pain. She was right. If I felt any twinge of pain, she gave me a little more anesthetic to ensure I wasn't in any pain. I felt pressure when she was pulling the fat pads out of my eyes but no pain. I felt no pain when she cut the skin to tighten up the bags on the outside. In all honesty, it was SO much easier than I thought it would be. I was black and blue, but even that wasn't nearly what I thought it would be. Pain? Not really. Now every time I look in the mirror, I can't help but smile because those bags are GONE! I would recommend her to anyone! I just love her! She even called me later that night to make sure I was okay! If I ever need anything else, I will definitely be seeing Dr. Will again! Sorry I don't have pictures. If I can update with pictures later, I will but they're on my phone.

|  Upper Bleph and Lower Pinch  |  show details
by Linda M on Jan 23rd, 2014

I Love my results and felt confident having Dr.Will do my procedure with her excellent background.

|  Excellent Doctor!  |  show details
by Wendy P. on Jan 14th, 2014

I am a nurse and have seen many doctors come and go and Dr. Will is outstanding. I have had two procedures with her, a facial mole removal and later I also had a Peel with her. Her bedside manner and attentiveness is second to none and my results are fantastic. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

|  STILL DISSAPOINTED  |  show details
by Elizabeth Weis on Jan 3rd, 2014

This is a follow up of my review in August of 2013. I received a phone call in December 2013 from Sue the administrator about my last review and she wanted me to further elaborate on my experience. I told her everything that had happened and after she argued with me about something that she had no knowledge of she told me she would talk to Doctor Will and get back to me on the following Monday. It is now January 3rd and I am still waiting on that phone call! I guess it is apparent just how much they really care about their clients. I really felt by her calling me to find out what happened that she would care enough to at least either offer me another peel or a refund for all that I have been through. This was the most expensive peel and not worth it!

|  Disappointed  |  show details
by Liz Weis on Aug 26th, 2013

I just had my follow up with Dr. Will and I'm extremely unhappy with how I was treated. I had the most expensive peel for dark spots on my face and asked many times if this peel would make a difference and I was told YES! This peel also had a recovery time of a week, I had the peel weeks ago and after calling the first week that I had it done telling them that I didn't see any results and that my face felt different and I broke out with a sore. All I was told was to wait until my follow up appointment and then we would discuss it. I had a follow up and had more pictures taken and nothing else done until today. Well, nothing else was done except that I was told that we must have had a miscommunication and that I could BUY some more creams! I really don't feel like I should spend any more money for anything! I was really upset especially after I was told that they would take care of me. I guess taking care of me is investing more money for services to fix other services that didn't work! Don't tell people what you think they want to hear and then say it's miscommunication and we can fix it, but you have to pay MORE! I was also told that they would call me back and I ended up calling them twice. I feel like I got ripped off and they could care less about it!!

|  Excellent Experience  |  show details
by KV on Jun 25th, 2013

What a great experience I had with Dr. Will. I went into her Plainfield office looking for some information about possible lip injections. Dr. Will took the time to explain all my options to me. After deciding that filler was the route I wanted to go, she even took the time to do the injections THE SAME DAY! I was thrilled I didn't have to make another appointment for it. I am so happy with the results, no bruising like I was worried about and little swelling which is completely expected. I even received a follow up call to see how I was doing from the staff. Would definitely recommend Dr. Will to everyone I know! I appreciate the time she took with me and will be going back to see her again!

|  Lovin' my look, no more double chin!!  |  show details
by Mai on May 1st, 2013

Dr. Will did a remarkable job! I had chin/neck lipo done to help minimize my double chin. The results are amazing! Dr. Will thoroughly explained the procedure including the anticipated results I could expect. Within 48 hours post procedure I had marked improvement with very little bruising and swelling. the staff as well as Dr.Will's passion and dedication tooter profession and the patient made everything a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend!

|  I look 10 Years Younger  |  show details
by Lori G on Feb 26th, 2013

Neena gave me exactly what I was looking for. I had saggy jowls and a loose skin on my neck. I felt that I looked tired and wanted to look fresh. She suggested a lower face lift and upper eye lift. The downtime was minimal and I worked from at home the day after surgery and was back at the office in 8 days. I get compliments now that "you look rested" and that is the best part because it looks natural. I highly recommend Neena. She is Great!!

|  Retracted Review of 4/30/12  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2012

I wish to retract my post of April 30th. Dr.Will took time to call and talk to me on the weekend. She explained what had happened and made everything right. She really is one of the kindest, most caring physicians I have ever met.Thankyou Dr. Will for your time and concern. I highly recommend you and will return for future treatment.

|  Wonderful Experience, highly recommended  |  show details
May 3rd, 2012

For me, trust is imperative, and I was very comfortable with Dr. Will. She took the time to answer my questions, called me after surgery, and I was reassured throughout the process. Most importantly, I was happy with the result.I highly recommend her.

|  Dont waste your money !!!!  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2012

I was very disappointed. I purchased Dysport and had to return 3 times because the injections did not work. I was charged each time. I believe the product had expired shelf life or it was diluted more than the recommended ratio. I have been to other plastic surgeons and NEVER had this happen. I was also sold expired Retinol. They had taken the product out of the original packaging and put in their own tubes !!!! And sold it at regular price. Found out from a staff memeber they did it that way because it was expired.Unreal. I will tell everyone I know about my experience. Dont waste your money...go elsewhere

|  unhappy patient  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2012

Terrible experience-

|  Very happy  |  show details
Feb 25th, 2012

I was referred for a mole removal from my face by a friend. I was seen by Dr. Will who is a facial plastic surgeon. I didn't even know that kind of doc existed. I had the mole out and results in a week. Great doc and office.

|  She even called me at home!  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2012

I had a upper eyelid lift with Dr. Will and felt that she knew what she was doing right away because she only works on the face. I had it done it the office. I am very happy and she even called me at home afterwards. Very sweet and professional.

|  show details
Aug 11th, 2011

Dr. gives such personal attention you feel like you are the most important person while under her care.

|  Couldn't be happier with my results!  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2011

Dr. Will was fantastic, I would highly recommend her to family and friends. I can't believe how great she has made me look! If I ever want another procedure I will definitely go back to her! Thank you Dr. Will

|  I just can't say enough  |  show details
by Brandie from Plainfield on Jan 11th, 2011

Dr. Will made me feel like I had been her patient for years. Her office staff was so helpful, and ready to answer all my questions. Thank you, Dr. Will