Dr. Neeoo Chin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

August 24th, 2016
Love Dr Chin and Staff
Dr Chin was the 3rd Dr I had seen for infertility issues. I knew the diagnosis the previous doctors had given me wasn't quite right. Dr Chin took the time to really listen to me and look at all of the paperwork and testing I had brought into him and used his knowledge and experience to tell me what was really going on. The doctors I had seen prior kind of brushed over my concerns when my symptoms didn't fit their diagnosis and stuck me on the same meds for months without any progress. I'm so glad I chose Dr Chin and now have a happy and healthy baby girl.

January 18th, 2016
After going to another fertility clinic for a year and a half, undergoing several IUIs and even And IVF cycle as well as FET with no luck, we got a second opinion. 2 months with Dr. Chin and we are expecting!

January 5th, 2016
All of the staff are wonderful, and Dr Chin is an expert in fertility. We followed his instructions and worked through the process, and we are finally having a baby! I can't say enough good things about him.

December 2nd, 2015
VERY DISSAPOINTED HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE
Very very dissapointed in this visit. I was SO hopeful based on his reviews. He was horribly rude and inconsiderate, I honestly am still in shock at some of the comments he made. Very unprofessional! He criticized me for things that he knew obviously knew nothing about and that were completely UNRELATED to fertility. He put down my faith and my morals and made unkind judgements about my husband. Who does this guy think he is? I was appaled. As far as knowledge goes he told me nothing more than the other crappy gynos ive seen. Waste of my time and $$ wish I would have gone to bethesda fertility clinic I will be calling them next!

August 1st, 2015
So happy!
A little over a month with Dr. Chin I became pregnant after trying almost 3 years! Now I am about 10 weeks and ready to move on to my reg OB. We are so thankfull for everything Dr. Chin and his staff did for us. Dr. Chin came highly recommend to us and we highly recommend him to you! They were always friendly, supportive and encouraging. We are over the moon. Thank you again!

May 25th, 2015
Very caring physician. Absolutely loved his bedside manners.

April 5th, 2015
Dr. Chin truly cares, and will try his best to help you to become pregnant. He is willing to listen and try to understand what your main concern and problems are. No other doctor thought that my spotting seven days before my menstrual cycle was a problem but Dr. Chin found that I had a luteal phase defect and corrected it and now we have two beautiful children.

March 11th, 2015
Seeing Dr Chin was the best decision I ever made!

February 24th, 2015
Absolutely fantastic service! Dr. Chin will help with all your fertility needs!

February 21st, 2015
Best doctor ever!

February 14th, 2015
Going to the office of Dr. Chin was one of the worst experiences I have had at a medical professional’s office. He and his staff make a lot of mistakes and lack attention to detail. Dr. Chin ordered bloodwork and then never bothered to look at it. He had trouble remembering the details of my case when everything he needed to know was right in front of him in my chart. His staff have trouble performing basic tasks like submitting claims to the insurance company. After they had submitted a claim incorrectly, they tried to make me pay out of pocket for multiple claims that my insurance ended up paying for once submitted properly. The fertility journey can be a painful and sometimes bumpy one and this office often times made it worse than it needed to be.

January 29th, 2015
Over all an amazing experience during a very trying time. Dr Chin helped us conceive our daughter Zoe.