A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neera Bhutani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neera Bhutani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhutani graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Bhutani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neera Bhutani MD is a female Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Neera Bhutani practice?
- Dr. Neera Bhutani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neera Bhutani practices Pediatrics near Webster, TX.
See Webster Pediatricians.