A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neera Bhutani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neera Bhutani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhutani graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Bhutani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhutani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neera Bhutani practice?
Dr. Neera Bhutani practices Pediatrics near Webster, TX.
See Webster Pediatricians.