Dr. Neera Grover MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

October 22nd, 2014
Bad experience all around
I went to Dr Grover after suffering severe bouts of abdominal cramping,and pain. The people in her office are rude, and obviously annoyed with anyone's presence. Her wait times in the waiting room alone average 45 minutes, not to mention the 30 minutes you spend in the room waiting for her to show up. She basically ignored my past history, and was extremely unclear on what her prognosis, and diagnosis were. After a colonoscopy and several other procedures, I was informed by my primary care physicians SECRETARY, what Dr. Grover's "possible" diagnosis was. I was never informed of what type of diet I should follow, and other procedures that would be possible. She doesn't care, and her employees don't care, and neither of them is afraid to make it blatantly obvious, that you are a hindrance to them! Requested a new GI doctor, and could not get to him soon enough!

May 13th, 2014
Post colonoscopy
Had a colonoscopy yesterday. The doctor was an hour late. I have had numerous colonoscopys in my life and never had one with so much pain. I'm glad it will be 10 years before I need another one.

March 10th, 2013
This Dr Sucks
Arrogant, combative, in a rush, just wants the easy money and pawns you off to other surgeons. Typical Dr from the High Desert. They are are all from India and don't give a rats butt. I would not recommend her to my pets. She is defensive and despicable!

August 9th, 2012
Mr.
I have been going to Dr. Grover for some time and have never had a complaint. She is compasionate and caring.

June 23rd, 2011
HORRIBLE
I was dx with Crohn's Disease 8 yrs ago. I went to her needing help, she basically told me I would have to be on a liquid diet the rest of my life. She tried to take me off my Remicade that I take (that has put me in remission) because she "was worried about what COULD happen years later". Her staff is rotten to the core. Gave me so many run arounds! Especially Brenda and Victoria. Never again will I see her.

March 17th, 2010
I went to see Dr Neera Grover because I had a blockage that would come and go in my intestine. Because I had gastric bypass surgery she would not even look at the upper G.I. I had done before going to see her. She was very closed minded and told me I was not digesting fodd and should only drink juiced vegatables. she refused to discuss my medical history. I went to see a different Dr. who told me something different and took the time to figure out what was really going on with me. I am digesting my food I just have a wrinkle in my intestine. Dr. Grover in my opinion is the worse Doctor. I have ever met. She was rude and uncaring!!!