A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neera Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neera Gupta, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neera Gupta MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Neera Gupta practice?
- Dr. Neera Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Neera Gupta practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Pediatric Specialists.