A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neera Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neera Gupta, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Gupta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gupta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans