A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neera Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neera Gupta, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neera Gupta MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Neera Gupta practice?
- Dr. Neera Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Neera Gupta practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Pediatric Specialists.