A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neeraj Badhey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neeraj Badhey, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Badhey
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Badhey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neeraj Badhey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Badhey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neeraj Surender Badhey MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Neeraj S. Badhey practice?
- Dr. Neeraj Badhey has 5 office locations.
Dr. Neeraj Badhey practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Bedford Internists and Bedford Cardiologists.