Learn more about Dr. Neeraj Badhey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neeraj Badhey, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Badhey
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Badhey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neeraj Badhey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Badhey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neeraj Surender Badhey MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Neeraj S. Badhey practice?
- Dr. Neeraj Badhey has 1 office location.
Dr. Neeraj Badhey practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Internists and Bedford Cardiologists.