A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neeraj Badhey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neeraj Badhey, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Badhey
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Badhey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neeraj Badhey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Badhey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neeraj Surender Badhey MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Neeraj S. Badhey practice?
- Dr. Neeraj Badhey has 1 office location.
Dr. Neeraj Badhey practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Internists and Bedford Cardiologists.