A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neeraj Bajaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neeraj Bajaj is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bajaj
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neeraj Bajaj, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bajaj graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bajaj has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Lake Hospital
- Heart Of Florida Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neeraj R Bajaj MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Neeraj R. Bajaj practice?
- Dr. Neeraj Bajaj has 1 office location.
Dr. Neeraj Bajaj practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Internists and Winter Park Cardiologists.