A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neeraj Bajaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neeraj Bajaj is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bajaj
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Bajaj Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neeraj Bajaj, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bajaj graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bajaj has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Lake Hospital
- Heart Of Florida Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neeraj R Bajaj MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Neeraj R. Bajaj practice?
- Dr. Neeraj Bajaj has 9 office locations.
Dr. Neeraj Bajaj practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Park, FL and Davenport, FL.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Cardiologists.