A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neeraj Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neeraj Gupta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Gupta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Salem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neeraj Gupta MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neeraj Gupta practice?
- Dr. Neeraj Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Neeraj Gupta practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Salem, VA.
See Salem Internists, Salem Pulmonologists, Salem Critical Care Practitioners, and Salem Sleep Medicine Doctors.