A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neeraj Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neeraj Gupta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Gupta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Salem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neeraj Gupta MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neeraj Gupta practice?
- Dr. Neeraj Gupta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neeraj Gupta practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Salem, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Marinette, WI and Philadelphia, PA.
See Salem Internists, Salem Pulmonologists, Salem Critical Care Practitioners, and Salem Sleep Medicine Doctors.