Learn more about Dr. Neeraj Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neeraj Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gupta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neeraj A. Gupta practice?
Dr. Neeraj Gupta practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA and West Hollywood, CA.
See Pomona Orthopedic Surgeons.