A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neeraj Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neeraj Gupta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neeraj Gupta MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Neeraj Gupta practice?
- Dr. Neeraj Gupta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neeraj Gupta practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA and Upland, CA.
See Pomona Surgeons.