Dr. Neeraj Jain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neeraj Jain?

Finally relief!

Posted on March 16th, 2017

I've been in horrible pain and have seen several doctors, Dr Jain was able to identify the real source of my pain and after a successful procedure I feel great!

Posted on May 16th, 2016

Wonderful staff physician and physician assistant very knowledgeable and professional.

Posted on January 4th, 2016

WONDERFUL STAFF, GREAT DOCS.

Very thorough. Very good

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

I saw Dr. Jain 3 weeks ago & this is the first doctor to point out important specific details on my MRI report that are the source of some of my pain after an accident. Other highly rated specialty doctors hadn't. I also feel very confident about my upcoming nerve shot for my main pain issue. The office personnel were also really thorough & kind.

Dr. Jain do you really exist?

Posted on May 20th, 2013

Being your Patient(?) for over 10 years, you have seen me for 5 seconds during a procedure. Very few of your staff are loyal and honest with you. There are a few sayings you should become acquainted with: "when the cat is away the mice will play" or "you are getting too big for your britches" or "on my honor I will do my best" or "will the real DR. Jain, please stand up". At the very last, I can say I knew Dr. Jain, when he was a physician in every sense of the word. You are now faceless, destroying your past accomplishments for a tarnish image. RIP

Posted on February 20th, 2013

Love Dr. Jain. Was in so much pain before I saw him and he really listened and gave me the benefit of the doubt.

Office visits

Posted on July 15th, 2012

I want to start by saying Dr. Jain is very good at what he does but you never see him unless you are having a procedure. I cant get an appt. past 3:30. The last 2 office visits his assistant was on her cell phone during our 5 minute visit while telling me she had a 2 hour car ride home. If dr. Jain is not going to see patients in the office he should make sure his staff are taking care of his patients

Posted on July 11th, 2012

My appnt. was at 11am, bad snow day, arrived 10, dr. Shows up at 12. Already 16 patients waiting for dr. Jain. I see him at 3, in for bi-lateral inj.,out at 3:05 neck stiffness & pain. Cost of 5 maybe 10 minutes $22,000.This is a disgrace, an abuse. The man has no regard for his patients dignity at all. While I was waiting my 4 hrs. a patient was wheeled out of recovery & fell asleep on my shoulder. This is an example of a Dr. Who abuses the system!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inconsiderate

Posted on July 24th, 2011

Focused only on procedures that are often not needed.

I've never felt better-

Posted on February 23rd, 2011

My friend recommended that I make an appointment with Dr. Jain and I was very apprehensive as I prefer to manage my pain more naturally. He is very knowledgeable and he was even able to figure out the source of my pain before he saw my MRI based on his exam. The injection that he did must have been precise because my pain and numbness is nearly 100% gone. I would highly recommend him to anyone with pain, in my case chronic. I have not had many encounters with his staff but I feel fortunate to have a Dr. so well trained be a part of my medical team (and I have been to several). With the results that I have had- surgery is no longer a thought in my mind. The wait was a little long but I don't think that I would want to see a Dr. that isn't busy, for obvious reasons.

Seek another Doctor!!!!!

Posted on March 28th, 2010

Never gives a full examination.Tired of seeing the P.A. Doctor does not want to see or listen to patients. He only wants to do procedures and collect the money. Have long term injuries from his 10 min. procedure. On pills forever...

PA is extremely rude + never saw Dr Jain for over 5 minutes

Posted on February 13th, 2010

I agree that Dr Jain relies way too much on PAs. The PA that was responsible for my "care" was extremely rude and unprofessional to me. She wrongly believed that I was a drug addict / seeker and UA'd me every visit. Previous doctors diagnosed fibromyalgia. Dr Jain pushed Lyrica even though I was unsuccessful with it the other 3 times it was prescribed to me. Lyrica threw me into vomiting spells and made me extremely dizzy. It also did nothing for the pain. Turns out that I never had fibro. I had barely detectable levels of vitamin D that worsened my pain and muscle spasms. More relevantly, my current pain doc, who did a 3 hr thorough exam palpating each joint in my spine individually, noted severe degeneration of my joints to the point that my clavicle has pulled away, among other issues. My case is one of the most severe he has seen despite the fact that I'm under 40 and one of his youngest patients. A cursory exam by an actual physician would have uncovered this. Dr Jain never spent more than 5 minutes with me and never performed a physical exam of any sort. His PA was clueless, but she didn't know what she didn't know. She left me in severe pain and I paid the price for it!