A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neeraj Kaplish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neeraj Kaplish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neeraj Kaplish, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplish graduated from Rani Durgavati Vishwavidhyalaya Medical College, Madhya Pradesh.
Dr. Kaplish has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neeraj Kaplish BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Neeraj Kaplish practice?
- Dr. Neeraj Kaplish has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neeraj Kaplish practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Holland, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.