Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neeraj Kumar
Dr. Neeraj Kumar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with another office in Riverhead, NY. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Kumar is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Valley Stream, Lincoln Medical Center and Peconic Bay Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Neeraj Kumar has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Dr. Neeraj Kumar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Nicola Kotchev
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi
Dr. Sivasubramanian Narayanan
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi26