A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neeraj Mahajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neeraj Mahajan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neeraj Mahajan, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Palliative Care
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahajan graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu.
Dr. Mahajan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neeraj Mahajan MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Neeraj Mahajan practice?
- Dr. Neeraj Mahajan has 7 office locations.
Dr. Neeraj Mahajan practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Medical Oncology near Wadsworth, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, NC and Cleveland, OH.
See Wadsworth Internists, Wadsworth Geriatric Doctors, and Wadsworth Oncologists.