A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neeraj Mahboob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neeraj Mahboob, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahboob graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Mahboob has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
- Saint Joseph London
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neeraj Mahboob BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neeraj Mahboob practice?
- Dr. Neeraj Mahboob has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neeraj Mahboob practices Internal Medicine near Manchester, KY.
Additional practice locations include: London, KY.
See Manchester Internists.