Dr. Neeraj Mehra Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Neeraj Mehra?

Best primary care doc in region

Posted on January 4th, 2012

Dr. Mehra is focused on helping you get better. Not on getting you out of his office. He sits with you and provides helpful explanations of what may be wrong with you and follows through. What he won't do is turn to his prescription pad at the moment you cough, which he up front about (and I prefer). I have never received follow-up from any doctor before, but his office follows up every.single.time. The entire office is caring. One time I was being treated for an issue, and my toddler (who was not his patient at the time) happened to be with me. As I was sitting in the office, she developed a fever. Dr. Mehra and his staff helped make sure she was ok, saving me an unnecessary visit to the pediatrician (and reducing significant stress for me!)

Posted on March 13th, 2016