A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neeraj Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neeraj Mehta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mehta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neeraj Mehta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Mehta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vaughn Reg Med Center Parkway Campus
- Coosa Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neeraj Mehta MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Neeraj Mehta practice?
- Dr. Neeraj Mehta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neeraj Mehta practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Alabaster, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Alabaster Internists and Alabaster Cardiologists.