A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neeraj Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neeraj Mehta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mehta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neeraj Mehta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Mehta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vaughn Reg Med Center Parkway Campus
- Coosa Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neeraj Mehta MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Neeraj Mehta practice?
- Dr. Neeraj Mehta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neeraj Mehta practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Alabaster, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Alabaster Internists and Alabaster Cardiologists.