Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neeraj Naval
Dr. Neeraj Naval, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Naval is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville, Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center and Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Neeraj Naval has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Neeraj Naval is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Peter Clagnaz
Psychiatry, Neurology, Internal Medicine
Jacksonville, FL 0 mi37
Dr. Michael Sorna
Addiction Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry
Jacksonville, FL 0 mi14
Dr. Yogesh Moradiya
Critical Care Medicine, Neurology, Residency
Jacksonville, FL 0 mi6