A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neeraj Naval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neeraj Naval is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neeraj Naval, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Critical Care
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naval graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Naval has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neeraj Sunderrajan Naval MBBS and MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Neeraj S. Naval practice?
- Dr. Neeraj Naval has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neeraj Naval practices Neurology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Baltimore Neurologists.