A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neeraj Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neeraj Singh, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Singh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neeraj Singh MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Neeraj Singh practice?
- Dr. Neeraj Singh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Neeraj Singh practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Colorectal Surgeons.