A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neeraj Vij:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neeraj Vij is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Vij graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Vij has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neeraj Kumar Vij MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neeraj K. Vij practice?
- Dr. Neeraj Vij has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neeraj Vij practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Phoenix Hospitalists and Phoenix Internists.