A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neeraja Dasari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neeraja Dasari is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dasari
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dasari Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neeraja Dasari, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dasari graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Dasari has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neeraja Dasari BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Neeraja Dasari practice?
- Dr. Neeraja Dasari has 7 office locations.
Dr. Neeraja Dasari practices Radiation Oncology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Carrollton, TX.
See Irving Radiologists.