A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neeraja Dasari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neeraja Dasari is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dasari
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dasari Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neeraja Dasari, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dasari graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Dasari has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neeraja Dasari BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Neeraja Dasari practice?
- Dr. Neeraja Dasari has 1 office location.
Dr. Neeraja Dasari practices Radiation Oncology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Oncologists.