Internists
4229 Lafayette Center Dr
Ste 1425
Chantilly, VA 20151
(703) 961-1119
Locations and availability (4)

Sep 23rd, 2013

Neeraja Thathagari is the best doctor ever known.

May 29th, 2012

- Poor Phlebotomy skills - caused a bruise at the site.- did not call back with results of blood work - no response until I called and asked for my results.- did not perform the requested blood work.

Jun 16th, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr. Thathagari. She is well knowledged and devoted to her patients. She always follows up and communicates with her patients. Her staff is excellent as well, extremely attentive and caring.

|  Mr.  |  show details
by Allan Hide on Jan 10th, 2011

Dr. Thathagari is a rare jewel in the medical world. Very bright, incredible diagnostician, very organized and most beautifully of all can see me when I most need it (WHEN I AM ILL)without going through hoops. Also she has a great bedside manner and actually cares.

|  Mr.  |  show details
by RN on Jul 17th, 2010

Thathagari is amazing, very courteous and caring doctor. The office is opened on Saturdays, very convenient to me. I can get the same day appointments when needed. She is a very good and experienced Internal Medicine doctor. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!!!.

|  Excellent doctor.  |  show details
by MRN on Sep 16th, 2009

My experience with Dr.Thathagari is very nice. Dr.Thathagari is very caring doctor. I get appointment quickly and no wait time at the doctors office. Office staff is very polite and cordial. I recommend highly Dr.Thathagari.