A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neeran Bajouka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neeran Bajouka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neeran Bajouka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bajouka graduated from University of Salahadin.
Dr. Bajouka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neeran Yousif Bajouka MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neeran Y. Bajouka practice?
- Dr. Neeran Bajouka has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neeran Bajouka practices Internal Medicine near Lathrup Village, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.