A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neeran Bajouka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neeran Bajouka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neeran Bajouka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bajouka graduated from University of Salahadin.
Dr. Bajouka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bajouka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neeran Y. Bajouka practice?
Dr. Neeran Bajouka practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near Lathrup Village, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.