Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neerav-Avinash Desai
Dr. Neerav-Avinash Desai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with another office in Nashville, TN. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Desai is affiliated with Monroe Carell Jr Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt, Vanderbilt University Medical Center and Vanderbilt University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Neerav-Avinash Desai has the following 3 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Neerav-Avinash Desai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Richard LaRue Jr
Nashville, TN 0 mi5
Dr. William Stead
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Nashville, TN 0 mi44
Dr. James Loyd
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Nashville, TN 0 mi44