A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neerja Ahlowalia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neerja Ahlowalia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neerja Ahlowalia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Smoking Cessation
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahlowalia graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Ahlowalia has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neerja Ahlowalia MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neerja Ahlowalia practice?
- Dr. Neerja Ahlowalia has 1 office location.
Dr. Neerja Ahlowalia practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.