Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neerja Ahlowalia
Dr. Neerja Ahlowalia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ahlowalia is affiliated with Advocate Trinity Hospital, South Shore Hospital and Adventist GlenOaks Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Neerja Ahlowalia has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Neerja Ahlowalia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Rudyard Smith
Chicago, IL 0 mi42
Dr. Olusegun Apata
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi30
Dr. Andrew Greene Jr
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi43