A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neesheet Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neesheet Parikh, Primary Care Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parikh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neesheet D Parikh DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neesheet D. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Neesheet Parikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Neesheet Parikh practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Sunnyvale, CA.
See Sunnyvale Family Physicians and Sunnyvale Sports Medicine Doctors.