Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
by Venkat on Jul 30th, 2015

Best Doctor

Jul 23rd, 2015

He's very friendly, professional and interested. He referred me to a dermatologist, gave me some dietary recommendations and discussed blood work with me. I recommend Dr. Neesheet!

D. O. in Sunnyvale definitely worth the time show details D. O. in Sunnyvale definitely worth the time
Jul 21st, 2015

Unfortunately this site doesn't give an option for "no wait time." There was no wait time. I can't believe there's no option to state that on the drop down. Wow. Anyhow, I digress. Dr. P is great for all of the reasons above. I'll see him again, as needed, no doubt. He's a stand-out, stand-up D.O. He really cares, is empathic, professional, sweet.

Jun 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Parikh is very professional and friendly person. He is caring and has lots of patience. Gives time to convey details and provides best care. I am happy to find him.

Jun 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Pariku was very caring, thorough and professional. I never fill out surveys, but felt compelled to because I was so impressed with him. I would highly recommend him to friends & family.

May 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

As always, Dr. Parikh is the very best in every respect!

Apr 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My visit with Dr Parikh was great. He takes time to get to know the patient before getting into the medical issues. He makes you feel really comfortable, which helps you to open up to him regarding your health. This is a great physician.

Apr 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Parikh is very personable, patient and responsive. I like how he spent a lot of time trying to get to know me and my well being, instead of popping in for 5 minutes (like most other physicians in the past).

Apr 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I couldn't be happier that I finally found a doctor who gets to know his patients and listen to what my issues and concerns were. He never rushed me out and made sure I didn't leave without asking all I needed to ask. He was very knowledgable!

Apr 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am so pleased with Dr. Parikh as my primary care physician. He takes the time to get to know you as a person and addresses all your concerns. I also have liked the physicians he has referred me to. I would and have recommended him to others.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Dr. Neesheet Parikh - An outstanding Primary care doctor ! show details Dr. Neesheet Parikh - An outstanding Primary care doctor !
by Shailendra P. on Mar 12th, 2015

Dr. Neesheet Parikh is exceptionally knowledgeable and very friendly. He discussed my labs in details and provided a very good insight on how I should go about my health in general and in specific details about the areas I need to focus. He has razor sharp memory and has my previous lab results always on his fingertips He is very thorough in his exam and prescribes medicine only when it is called for. He has always very easy and effective workarounds through exercises for my ailments. I feel secure having him monitor my health because of his due diligence and great care. He is very technology savvy and is fully equipped to monitor your health in person as well as remotely. For a traveler like me , he has special cost effective plans to make remote appointments . He always calls back at his earliest opportunity when left a message . I would recommend Dr. Neesheet Parikh to anyone – he makes a great Doctor and a human being , I vouch !

Mar 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Parikh squeezed me in as soon as possible which I really appreciated. He immediately sent me for a follow up MRI and even contacted me after to talk about next steps. Very personable and caring approach. I highly recommend him.

Mar 2nd, 2015

Simply the best! Dr. Parikh is such a wonderful, caring doctor.

Feb 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I just moved to Santa Clara and Dr. Parikh is the first doctor I have visited in the area. My first impression is that the Yelp reviews were correct, he is a wonderful Doctor who was very straight to the point and transparent about my diagnosis and cost.

Feb 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Parikh is an incredibly caring and patient doctor. He has always taken the time to explain my options and go the extra mile to make sure I am on the right track with respect to my overall health.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Great experience show details Great experience
by Greg Gates on Feb 4th, 2015

Hurt my knee a few days ago and since it wasn't getting better I called my health insurance company for a recommendation and they gave me Dr. Parikh's office. I set up an appointment online for the next day and received a couple confirmations (which I appreciated). His office is easy to find and has parking nearby (that helps when it hurts to walk). Dr. Parikh is super nice and makes you feel comfortable immediately. After examining my knee he told me my options and answered my questions and helped me make the best decision for my situation. He demonstrated the exercise/stretch he recommended and I feel 100% better after my office visit. I'd feel comfortable contacting him with any follow up questions and plan on going back to him if I need to for anything else. Beautiful office too.

Feb 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Parikh has always been very thorough, caring and compassionate. His new office has a very pleasant and relaxed atmosphere.

Feb 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Super patient, explained everything in great detail. Spent the time to actually address all of my concerns instead of dismissing them.

Jan 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Parikh took my issues very serious. He listened very carefully and gave good advice. He's treatment (Osteopathie) was very helpful and effective.

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He was very professional,pleasant and knowledgeable. I did not feel rushed. He was clear in his explanations of the the treatment.

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I like Dr. Parikh very much. He's knowledgeable, practical and friendly.

Jan 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Had a great first experience with this new doctor. He was very thorough, I never felt rushed to talk about multiple issues. Left with great advice. Would recommend.

Dec 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent! Love the office!

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
affable, focused, raises the bar on what doctors should be show details affable, focused, raises the bar on what doctors should be
by Leonardo on Dec 23rd, 2014

affable, genuinely interested in improving my health. showed me the latest research for my health condition and products that are still in concept mode. took time to answer all my questions, and even asked some of his own. in short, goes above and beyond what doctors have done before. This is what doctors should do.

Dec 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Parikh answered all my questions. He's very informative and personable. I highly recommend Dr. Parikh to my family and friends.

Nov 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Parikh is excellent at listening and addressing one's issues. he pays attention. as I tell every doctor I interact with, pay attention to what you are saying to the patient, because you are in the position of being the hypnotist.

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Parikh was excellent, he took the time to ask questions and listen to the answers. He is a talented osteopath, my back felt so much better after treatment. I would highly recommend him.

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Doctor, excellent service, excellent overall everything! Bravo, Dr. Parikh!

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Neesheet is wonderful, has ample patience and the willingness to go the length for you and getting you healthy again. His references were spot on and cost effective. He is out of network, that is a shame, but I am sure you will not regret it.

Jul 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Parikh is very professional knowledgeable and has help me get over whatever illness I have brought to him. I look forward to working with him in the future for my over fitness.

Jul 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was great. he asked about all the minuscule details related to my Problem. I am usually scared of doctors but he made me feel comfortable. He even asked if my parents r suffering from any disease so that he can chk if it is hereditary.

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A friend recommended Dr. Parikh. My first visit, he worked on my stiff neck and the change was miraculous! I took my husband to work on his tennis elbow and stiff shoulder. Dr. Parikh also taught us some very helpful stretches. He's the best!

Apr 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Frankly I despise doctors. After being screwed multiple times by them, I have a personal vendetta against the whole healthcare system. But Dr. Parikh is the exception to this and for the first time I felt like I had a true PERSONAL care provider.

Apr 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Parikh Always listens & when I say listen. He truly d I es. In my life time I've seen many Dr's. But only a handful will I recommend.. Dr. Parikh is one of those Dr's.

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My husband and I are both very impressed with Dr.Parikh. He has a new, very refreshing approach to traditional medicine. He is very much into preventative care, through exercise and diet. His program is exemplary for the future of modern medicine.

Oct 23rd, 2013

Very friendly staff and doctor! Sits down and chats with you. enjoyed my visit with him.

wonderful experience show details wonderful experience
Jan 29th, 2013

Had a great appointment. He made me feel very comfortable. He takes care of our entire family. My kids, husband and parents. Highly recommend him as a family physician. He also does sports medicine, which is great for my kids.

highly recommend! show details highly recommend!
Nov 8th, 2012

The staff was great as was dr. Parikh's bedside manner. He was very knowledgable about my issues. I felt like he really cared.

Great! show details Great!
Nov 8th, 2012

I always enjoy seeing Dr. Parikh. He always sits and takes the time to listen to what I have to say. Great bedside manner. I've brought my other family members to him as well!