Dr. Neesheet Parikh DO Patient Reviews

Awesome experience!

July 30th, 2015
Best Doctor

July 23rd, 2015
He's very friendly, professional and interested. He referred me to a dermatologist, gave me some dietary recommendations and discussed blood work with me. I recommend Dr. Neesheet!

July 21st, 2015
D. O. in Sunnyvale definitely worth the time
Unfortunately this site doesn't give an option for "no wait time." There was no wait time. I can't believe there's no option to state that on the drop down. Wow. Anyhow, I digress. Dr. P is great for all of the reasons above. I'll see him again, as needed, no doubt. He's a stand-out, stand-up D.O. He really cares, is empathic, professional, sweet.

March 12th, 2015
Dr. Neesheet Parikh - An outstanding Primary care doctor !
Dr. Neesheet Parikh is exceptionally knowledgeable and very friendly. He discussed my labs in details and provided a very good insight on how I should go about my health in general and in specific details about the areas I need to focus. He has razor sharp memory and has my previous lab results always on his fingertips He is very thorough in his exam and prescribes medicine only when it is called for. He has always very easy and effective workarounds through exercises for my ailments. I feel secure having him monitor my health because of his due diligence and great care. He is very technology savvy and is fully equipped to monitor your health in person as well as remotely. For a traveler like me , he has special cost effective plans to make remote appointments . He always calls back at his earliest opportunity when left a message . I would recommend Dr. Neesheet Parikh to anyone – he makes a great Doctor and a human being , I vouch !

March 2nd, 2015
Simply the best! Dr. Parikh is such a wonderful, caring doctor.

February 4th, 2015
Great experience
Hurt my knee a few days ago and since it wasn't getting better I called my health insurance company for a recommendation and they gave me Dr. Parikh's office. I set up an appointment online for the next day and received a couple confirmations (which I appreciated). His office is easy to find and has parking nearby (that helps when it hurts to walk). Dr. Parikh is super nice and makes you feel comfortable immediately. After examining my knee he told me my options and answered my questions and helped me make the best decision for my situation. He demonstrated the exercise/stretch he recommended and I feel 100% better after my office visit. I'd feel comfortable contacting him with any follow up questions and plan on going back to him if I need to for anything else. Beautiful office too.

December 23rd, 2014
affable, focused, raises the bar on what doctors should be
affable, genuinely interested in improving my health. showed me the latest research for my health condition and products that are still in concept mode. took time to answer all my questions, and even asked some of his own. in short, goes above and beyond what doctors have done before. This is what doctors should do.

October 23rd, 2013
Very friendly staff and doctor! Sits down and chats with you. enjoyed my visit with him.

January 29th, 2013
wonderful experience
Had a great appointment. He made me feel very comfortable. He takes care of our entire family. My kids, husband and parents. Highly recommend him as a family physician. He also does sports medicine, which is great for my kids.

November 8th, 2012
highly recommend!
The staff was great as was dr. Parikh's bedside manner. He was very knowledgable about my issues. I felt like he really cared.

November 8th, 2012
Great!
I always enjoy seeing Dr. Parikh. He always sits and takes the time to listen to what I have to say. Great bedside manner. I've brought my other family members to him as well!