A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neeta Bavikati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neeta Bavikati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neeta Bavikati, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Bavikati graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bavikati has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neeta Bavikati MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Neeta Bavikati practice?
- Dr. Neeta Bavikati has 1 office location.
Dr. Neeta Bavikati practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Cardiologists.