Dr. Neeta Patel MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Fremont, CA

2.9

December 2nd, 2015
Worst Doctor ever...!!!
She is the worst doctor EVER!!. I would not recommend her to anyone. She never took any interest in my case. My pregnancy was a complicated one even then she never gave more than 5 mins during my appointment with her. She is used to get mad and answer rudely if you ask questions. She never had any idea about my pregnancy and would be busy flipping pages of my report during appointment s. In my entire pregnancy 1 saw her just 3 -4 times. I was never told how bad my pregnancy was and I am sure evenDr Patel Patel did not know as she never took any interest in my pregnancy. .so I got seziure and pre eclympsia in my last trimester and had to call 911 . thank goodness my husband was at home that day. I had to go through c section because of her and the doctor who did my c section told us how careless Dr patle had been as the report always indicated that I had chances of seziure but we were never told about this nor did she or her staff ever told us.

October 27th, 2014
I have been seeing Dr Patel for 5+ years and she has always been courteous and helpful. I have never had a bad experience with her and she has always considered my feelings of a situation and answers every question I have in a timely manner. She sees all the women in my family and we all think very highly of her as a medical professional. Her demeanor has always been cheerful and positive and I would recommend anyone to her.

October 22nd, 2012
Horrible Doctor
I went to Dr.Patel because of miscarriage. She suggested me to have D and C but didn't explain the procedure or possible complications of the procedure. One day after procedure I got very sick but she did not seem to care much. She is more interested in planing the next procedure and doing more surgery. After getting another opinion I am realizing that I am so glad she is no longer my doctor, I would not recommend her to anyone.

February 29th, 2012
Never Go with her
She performed unnecessary procedures which may not be needed. She asked my wife not for drinking water to allow surgery which was due next morning, and then performed a procedure to fill her bladder with water with a tube to do sonogram. Charged heavy fees for these procedure which was very painful for my wife for many days while urination.

December 5th, 2011
Rude doctor.
she is not good decision maker,don't go to her ,I visit her at Pamf ,Fremont.she is very rude,she don't understand pain and feelings with first time mother.

January 5th, 2011
Ditto as the others. The doc has an attitude problem
I went through labor for 30 hours, 27 being without epidural. At the end of 30 hours, she tells me that i have to go in for a c-section. I was heart broken and had tears in my eyes. But instead of being courteous, neeta patel, who was the doc on call begins to yell at me saying that it isn't a big deal to have a c=section. I understand all that, but why yell. That wasn't the right attitude. Wouldn't recommend her to anyone.

April 4th, 2010
Her behavior is not professional. Laughs a lot and under that cover insults and makes fun of the patient without caring about the sentiments of the patient. I would just say she is shameless shameless shameless.

August 28th, 2009
Very Rude, Discourteous
My wife had pain after the delivery and we went to see her. She was very rude and sarcastic and discourteous. She literally made fun of my wife's pain and was very sarcastic in replying to her questions. I will never repeat this doctor. Please avoid her at all costs. There are much better doctors out there in Palo Alto.