A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neeta Goel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neeta Goel, Family Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goel
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neeta Goel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Anxiety Disorders
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goel graduated from Sarojini Najdu Medical College, Agra. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Goel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neeta Goel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neeta Goel practice?
- Dr. Neeta Goel has 1 office location.
Dr. Neeta Goel practices Family Medicine near Ashburn, VA.
See Ashburn Family Physicians.