A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neeta Goel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neeta Goel, Family Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goel
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Goel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neeta Goel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Anxiety Disorders
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goel graduated from Sarojini Najdu Medical College, Agra. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Goel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neeta Goel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neeta Goel practice?
- Dr. Neeta Goel has 1 office location.
Dr. Neeta Goel practices Family Medicine near Ashburn, VA.
See Ashburn Family Physicians.