Dr. Neeta Goel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 10th, 2013
Dr. Goel was, as always, efficient, thorough, and very professional. She always makes me feel that she is truly listening to my concerns and legitimately taking my opinion into account. I never feel that she is downplaying my concerns or blowing me off. She is the reason I will continue with Inova Family Medicine.

November 26th, 2013
I was with Dr Goel before she joined your group. I felt I got great care with her. I moved to Berryville so I thought it better to find someone close.. What a mistake. I did not get the care that I got from Dr Goel. Needless to say I am back and not going anywhere. I will follow Dr Goel from now on no matter how far I have to drive.

October 14th, 2013
good

November 30th, 2012
Doctor with a human touch
The Doctor made me feel at home the first time I visited her. She gives you enough time without hurrying at all. Listens very patiently. A very pleasent experience.

September 27th, 2012
Dr. Goel is a great MD!
I've been seeing Dr. Goel for about a year now and have always been pleased with her bedside manner. She always has time for me and appointments are easy to get. She has seen my son a few times as well and treated him with the utmost care. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone and I would never think twice about her advice

August 9th, 2011
A true family doctor
I have used Dr. Goel ever since she opened her practice in Ashburn and has since joined with Inova. All 3 of my children see her and she has been my primary pediatrician as well. Qualified, comprhensive, great bed side manner, and just an overall wonderful person.

January 10th, 2011
Not for children
Her staff is rude and unprofessional. She had no doctor to cover her for children under 18 when she went on vacation. The pediatrician just told me that my son is missing more than 6 vaccines. DO NOT sent your children here.

September 23rd, 2010
Not recommended as a doctor for your children. Office staff are not pleasant.

June 23rd, 2010
Caring primary care physician
Dr. Goel is the first doctor who has ever called me with my test results - I didn't have to call her office. She generally seems to care about my medical issues, and did not hesitate to refer me to a specialist when it was clear I had a problem that could benefit from specific expertise. She takes a thorough history, has excellent follow-up, and I have never felt rushed even during a routine physical. It is easy to get an appointment, even same-day appointments for something serious. I would not hesitate to recommend her as your primary care physician.

March 15th, 2010
Just because 1 appointment took longer than 30mins, it doesnt mean the next appointment for the same patient has to be shortened. This just simply shows your after money and not care abt the patient's health

March 14th, 2010
Care about patient than MONEY
Care about your patient's health seriously rather than asking the patient to come in for a visit unnecessarily, so that you can make money. And diagnose correctly, as there is no going back and forth in giving medication.Your staff is a staff and not a doctor. No patient is ready to discuss their health conditions/medications with your staff.

January 18th, 2009
She is Great!
Its hard to find a doctor like her. She is knowledgable, very thorough, caring, listens to you and has the best bed side manners. I am very happy with her care and recommend her to every one in Ashburn area.