A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neeta Soni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neeta Soni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neeta Soni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Soni graduated from Rajendra Institute Of Medical Sciences, Ranchi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Soni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- St Rose Dominican Hospital Siena Camp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neeta Rani Soni MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neeta R. Soni practice?
- Dr. Neeta Soni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neeta Soni practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists.