Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neeta Tripathi
Dr. Neeta Tripathi, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Trenton, NJ. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tripathi is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton, Cooper Hospital Umc and University Medical Center At Princeton. She speaks English.
Dr. Neeta Tripathi has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Neeta Tripathi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.
Dr. Bashir Hanif
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Trenton, NJ 0 mi25
Dr. Zia Rab
Cardiovascular Disease, Residency
Trenton, NJ 0 mi6
Dr. Dan Sodano
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Trenton, NJ 0 mi10