Dr. Neeta Tripathi Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Neeta Tripathi?

Excellent care

Posted on April 28th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Tripathi now for a couple of years and she is a wonderful physician. She is very thorough and takes the time to explain everything to me. She is clear on what I should not be concerned about and what I should concentrate on to improve my condition. She is terrific and her whole staff is very pleasant and courteous. I would highly recommend her.

WONDERFUL!

Posted on September 26th, 2011

I AM VERY IMPRESSED WITH HER.SHE TAKES HER TIME WITH ME TO ENSURE THAT ALL MY CONCERNS ARE ADDRESSED, AND IS VERY THOROUGH.I AM VERY COMFORTABLE WITH HER AND FEEL THAT I'M IN GOOD HANDS!!!

Posted on February 25th, 2011

Dr. Tripathi recommended a Calcuim scoring which my insurance did not cover. I agreed to the test and it was found that I had a tumor in my right lung. She has very caring and sympathic when telling about this and put me in the good hands of a pulmonary doctor. I am after 8 months of treatment I am free of disease. That test she recommened save my life.

Posted on May 29th, 2009