Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neetha Dhananjaya
Dr. Neetha Dhananjaya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Melrose Park, IL, with other offices in Elmwood Park, IL and River Forest, IL (and 2 other locations). She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dhananjaya is affiliated with Elmhurst Memorial Hospital, Advocate Bethany Hospital and West Suburban Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Neetha Dhananjaya has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Neetha Dhananjaya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melrose Park, IL.