Dr. Neeti Bathia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neeti Bathia?

February 17th, 2017

After years, I never thought I'd get an answer about my back pain, but then I found Dr. Bathia—the most thorough doctor I've ever had

Dr. Bathia has changed my life. 10 years ago I fractured my back and I've had pain ever since. I've been to a half dozen doctors and none have been able to help. She took an all-encompassing look at everything going on in my back, found that I have arthritis and walked me through the different treatment options—from simple to extreme. She used a fake spine to show me why I was having the pain I was having. As I described each scenario in which I had pain, she adjusted the spine to show me what would be happening in my joints and why, with arthritis, it would hurt. After hearing treatment options, I settled on cortisone shots. Dr. Bathia talked me through every step of it (I was very anxious). After talking with her and asking about a million questions, all of which she patiently answered, I knew exactly what to expect and the procedure went seamlessly. The procedure center was amazing—everyone was so kind and make sure I was prepared. After 10 years of pain, I never thought I'd feel this good. She's amazing, and no matter where I move in my life, I will travel to see her. I've lived in New Jersey and D.C. and haven't found anyone this thorough, thoughtful and efficient.

June 27th, 2015

Took me visits to numerous doctors before I found D. Bathia through a friend. Dr. Bathia gave me confidence that my pain could be managed. Surgery in my case was not feasible. I had two years of severe pain, sometimes preventing me from walking. The doctor did not mince words, and was straightforward in dealing with my situation. I am happy to say that I am totally pain free for the last 8 months, after 3 injections in 3 different areas over the last year and a half, and am looking forward to skiing again next season.

August 14th, 2017