Dr. Neeti Bhargava Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Neeti Bhargava?

Posted on June 20th, 2017

Great place, great people!

Worst doctor I have seen in my lifetime!!!

Posted on April 21st, 2017

Patient is a bother, doesn't answer questions, prefers to INCONVENIENCE patient, rude, impatient, doesn't listen to patient, doesn't spend time with patient, spend more time with nurse than doctor, condescending and no bedside manner at all, no discussion on bloodwork, no explanation for her decisions on medication, not patient friendly!!!

BEWARE of this "doctor" - she's a waste of your time!

Posted on March 28th, 2017

I am actually very surprised she even has 2 stars on Healthgrades. And if you go to the MMI site for her reviews, they conveniently only are posting the good reviews (surprised there are any actually). This so called "doctor" has be treating my elderly mother for 1.5 years and frankly, we haven’t been happy with her since the beginning, but didn’t think there were many other options out there. My mother presented early on with swollen joints and severe pain and this doctor had her in tears because she didn’t even believe that she was in pain. I’m like “look at her – this is not normal”. “Dr.” Bhargava does not have the patient's best interest as a priority. She does not have time for them, does not answer questions, does not admit when wrong, her bedside manner is pathetic and she has no problem inconveniencing the patient. It's a wonder why she even went into this profession as a Dr because she's only about herself & she's sub-par as doctors go. Found many who care about patient & Dr. Bhargava is NOT one! BEWARE of this "doctor" - she's a waste of your time!

Useless

Posted on March 25th, 2017

Uninformed, patient is a bother, redirects when feels like it, doesn't answer questions and prefers to unconvenience patient!

Posted on February 6th, 2017

The staff is always pleasant to work with and very attentive.

Has forgotten the "Service" in Service Provider

Posted on October 7th, 2015

Wow, this is a specialist that has forgotten this is a "Service Provider." I rarely see a doctor so when I do it is because I have a need. Dr. Bhargava was rude, impatient, one hour late for the appointment and must have said 5 times, "This is just normal aches and pains." I was so surprised by the rudeness. I was hoping it was just a bad day, but I have heard others say the same thing about this doctor. This is the first negative review I have ever written

Posted on August 10th, 2015

The staff on the telephone and in the reception area has always been considerate, helpful, and nice.

Cassie

Posted on July 22nd, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. Bhargava for a few years. I always waited in the waiting room from 30 to 75 minutes. It didn't matter what tine the appoinment was; even if was the first appointment of the day.I still waited. Then, I waited in the room from 10-30 minutes. Dr. Bhargava addressed me by another patient's name on one occasion. I would not recommend her.

Posted on May 14th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Bhargava for over 4 years. I do not feel she listens nor spends the time with her patients. I have only went to her for so long because of insurance reasons but I am in search of a new doctor now. My health is getting no better.

Vey Good

Posted on August 25th, 2011

Dr. Bhargava was very caring and had a good attitude.

Doesn't Know Much About Sjogren's Syndrome

Posted on July 2nd, 2011

Although I'm sure this doctor is fine for other Rheumatoloigcal Disorders, she does not seem to be very knowledgeable about Sjogren's Syndrome and this is quite disappointing. She does little to check my well-being on my visits, doesn't go over the bloodwork, basically says the bloodwork looks good, takes less than 3 minutes and is gone. Frederick Maryland needs more Rheumatologists who are knowledgeable about Sjogren's Syndrome.

CONDESCENDING, spends no time with patient, argumentative

Posted on February 8th, 2011

I have found this doctor to be condescending and her bedside manner is non-existent to me. She is argumentative and and she has debated me about the symptoms that I have or haven't experienced with the reason for my seeing her. After taking meds for over a year and complaining about them hindering my health as opposed to helping me, her answer was to add another prescription on top of the inadequate meds I was already taking. She spent more time dictating results of my visit in the hallway than the less than 5 minutes she would ever spend with me. I would spend almost as much time with the nurse who would take my vitals (BP, pulse and weight) before the doctor would come in. I refuse any other referrals to this facility because of my experience with her and another doctor at this establishment that I wasn't happy with.