Dr. Neeti Bhargava MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Frederick, MD

2.2

March 25th, 2017
Useless
Uninformed, patient is a bother, redirects when feels like it, doesn't answer questions and prefers to unconvenience patient!

February 6th, 2017
The staff is always pleasant to work with and very attentive.

October 7th, 2015
Has forgotten the "Service" in Service Provider
Wow, this is a specialist that has forgotten this is a "Service Provider." I rarely see a doctor so when I do it is because I have a need. Dr. Bhargava was rude, impatient, one hour late for the appointment and must have said 5 times, "This is just normal aches and pains." I was so surprised by the rudeness. I was hoping it was just a bad day, but I have heard others say the same thing about this doctor. This is the first negative review I have ever written

August 10th, 2015
The staff on the telephone and in the reception area has always been considerate, helpful, and nice.

July 22nd, 2014
Cassie
I was a patient of Dr. Bhargava for a few years. I always waited in the waiting room from 30 to 75 minutes. It didn't matter what tine the appoinment was; even if was the first appointment of the day.I still waited. Then, I waited in the room from 10-30 minutes. Dr. Bhargava addressed me by another patient's name on one occasion. I would not recommend her.

May 14th, 2012
I have been seeing Dr Bhargava for over 4 years. I do not feel she listens nor spends the time with her patients. I have only went to her for so long because of insurance reasons but I am in search of a new doctor now. My health is getting no better.

August 25th, 2011
Vey Good
Dr. Bhargava was very caring and had a good attitude.

July 1st, 2011
Doesn't Know Much About Sjogren's Syndrome
Although I'm sure this doctor is fine for other Rheumatoloigcal Disorders, she does not seem to be very knowledgeable about Sjogren's Syndrome and this is quite disappointing. She does little to check my well-being on my visits, doesn't go over the bloodwork, basically says the bloodwork looks good, takes less than 3 minutes and is gone. Frederick Maryland needs more Rheumatologists who are knowledgeable about Sjogren's Syndrome.

February 8th, 2011
CONDESCENDING, spends no time with patient, argumentative
I have found this doctor to be condescending and her bedside manner is non-existent to me. She is argumentative and and she has debated me about the symptoms that I have or haven't experienced with the reason for my seeing her. After taking meds for over a year and complaining about them hindering my health as opposed to helping me, her answer was to add another prescription on top of the inadequate meds I was already taking. She spent more time dictating results of my visit in the hallway than the less than 5 minutes she would ever spend with me. I would spend almost as much time with the nurse who would take my vitals (BP, pulse and weight) before the doctor would come in. I refuse any other referrals to this facility because of my experience with her and another doctor at this establishment that I wasn't happy with.

February 8th, 2010
Don't think she could care less.
I started seeing Dr Bhargava when my original rheumatologist retired. She argued with me about my diagnosis, suggesting that it could be Lyme instead. She did not, however, order a Lyme screening or consider the fact that I had already been screened for Lyme. The wait is long, and the face-to-face time with the doctor is short. She does not provide me with prescriptions or labwork orders unless I specifically ask (and sometimes not then) even though these things are routine with my disorder. In short, I feel like a source of income for someone who couldn't care less about me.