inactive

Neetu Chakravarti MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

November 8th, 2011
A Doctor in a hurry
My appointment with Neetu Chakravarthi was awful. When I asked her about more than one problem, she said she can only help with one issue otherwise she would end up spending the whole day with one patient. She asked me to book another appointment for other problems that I had. The only doctor I have ever met who made me uncomfortable. She gave an impression that she treats her patients like numbers, the more she sees, the more she would earn.

August 30th, 2011
I had an appointment with Neetu recently. She doesn't really care for the patient and just handles it as a task. She only answered one question, when I said that I had another question for her, she refused and said that I should book another appointment, otherwise she would end up spending one hour instead of 10 minutes, for which she was booked for.