A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neetu Talreja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neetu Talreja, Allergist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talreja
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Talreja Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Talreja has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neetu Talreja MD is a female Allergist and practices in Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Neetu Talreja practice?
- Dr. Neetu Talreja has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neetu Talreja practices Allergy near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian , ID and Eagle, ID.
See Boise Allergists.