A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neetu Talreja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neetu Talreja, Allergist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Talreja has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Detroit Receiving Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neetu Talreja MD is a female Allergist and practices in Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Neetu Talreja practice?
- Dr. Neetu Talreja has 1 office location.
Dr. Neetu Talreja practices Allergy near Boise , ID.
See Boise Allergists.