A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nefertiti Childrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nefertiti Childrey is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Childrey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nefertiti Childrey DO is a female Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Nefertiti Childrey practice?
- Dr. Nefertiti Childrey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nefertiti Childrey practices Urology near Fayetteville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Fayetteville Urologists.