Dr. Neff Breen MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

May 5th, 2013
Recommended
Dr. Breen is my best doctor at Kaiser. I like the way he listens to me, and he treats me as an equal partner in my health care. Is very knowledgeable, but he is also willing to hear new ideas and learn things after our visit when I ask him questions. Then he'll get back to me with what he finds. He is very thorough, and he integrates his care with my family practice doctor. I have had depression for many years. I feel lucky to have Dr. Breen treating it now. It isn't cured, but he has helped a lot. I highly recommend him!

March 22nd, 2012
Thorough and helpful
dr Breen helped me a lot. It was a bad time and I wasn't wits end and not getting better with the medicine my other doctor tried. Dr Breen figured out I had low thyroid and neded different depression medicine. He was very caring and so was the rest of the program staff.

May 3rd, 2010
Really good doctor
Dr Breen saw me in the Intensive program. He spent more time with me than any other doctor has ever done. He asked lots of details instead of just giving me pills after five minutes like my previous doctor. He also spent time to talk about diet and natural healing and I liked that. I wanted to see him for my regular psychiatrist but he can only see people while they are in the intensive program.

November 25th, 2009
This Dr. needs some help...
This Dr. is not current in his field and has had numerous complaints. Would benefit from a better bedside manner and further knowledge of medicine in general. I would not recommend this Dr. or his staff. His staff is always running later, condescending in nature and rude. This dr. tends to prescribe too many medications that may conflict with one another. He does not do a thorough review of patient files before prescribing.