Dr. Nega Woldehawariat MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0
  • 1 patient rating
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

August 31st, 2008
Poor Bedside Manner and Failure to Inform Patient
I suffer from bi-lateral neuropathy in both legs, feet, arms and hands and lupus. I recently was hospitalized and unfortunately for me, Dr. Woldehawariat was my attending physician. On his first visit with me after asking what my problem was and I told him, he matter of factly and point blank told me that I did not have lupus!!!!!!!! I had never met this doctor nor had he ever treated me. During my entire hospitalization my pain was not adequately maintained nor was I apprised of certain things for which I was taking medications for. After having an MRI and scan done, he advised me of the results in terms such as "nothing significant" and/or you are over 50 and I guess I should assume that I would have degenerative disc problems. It was quite evident to me that Dr. Woldehawariat did not like me nor did I care for him on a professional/personal level. I felt that since I did not end up with any life threatening problems, he decided that I could be discharged with a blood pressure reading of 177/108 and my heart rate/pulse was 105. I have no idea how he treats his office patients but I certainly hope I never have to encounter this particular doctor again.