A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neghae Mawla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neghae Mawla is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neghae Mawla, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mawla graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Mawla has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neghae Mawla MD is a male Nephrologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Neghae Mawla practice?
- Dr. Neghae Mawla has 6 office locations.
Dr. Neghae Mawla practices Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Greenville, TX.
See Dallas Nephrologists.