Dr. Negin Griffith MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Holmdel, NJ

February 8th, 2017
Breast Cancer Victims' Angel
If you have been through mastectomy/lumpectomy procedures and see Dr. Griffith for reconstructive surgery, you will feel like you have a friend who made you feel whole again. She is incredibly intelligent and skillful, well respected in the medical community, and is also very caring, compassionate and kind. Added bonus...she gives HUGS!

January 29th, 2016
The most companionate, caring,talented plastic surgeon around!!

December 16th, 2015
Dr. Griffith and her office staff are absolutely amazing. I can't say enough. They made a very hard situation in my life so much easier with their caring, love and support.

September 30th, 2015
Dr Griffith is a great surgeon. She is very empathetic to her patients. Her bedside manner is great and she is quick to take care of any problems that may arise.

March 10th, 2015
Be prepared to wait an hour or more! Nurse is rude

December 11th, 2014
Dr. Griffith is warm, compassionate and cares deeply for her patients. Her positive attitude helped me to cope more easily with mastectomy and subsequent reconstruction surgery. I feel so lucky to have had Dr. Griffith recommended so highly to me and very glad that i went with that recommendation. Her staff is equally as kind and compassionate as she is.

November 3rd, 2014
32 stiches ended up with a tiny, minimal scar in the face
9 years ago Dr. Griffith treated my son for a cut in his face in the ER. My son needed 32 stiches in different layers of his face. The scar left on his face is VERY small and minimal considering the cut he had in his face. I was and am still very happy with the result of Dr. Griffith treatment. I am planning to go to Dr. Griffith myself in the next couple of months becuase of this great experience I have with her.

October 9th, 2014
Amazing dr. Not only wonderful at breast reconstruction, but she is so comforting.

April 2nd, 2014
awful customer service
The woman (who would not give me her name) but claimed to be the office manager was so incredibly rude. I called to inquire about the procedures that are done in the office, I was wondering if chin implant surgery is done. The woman cut me off and asked me who had "referred" me. I told her I have been looking online for a good doctor to do my surgery and she said "We are not accepting patients who found us online". She was incredibly rude, and would not let me ask her any questions, I asked to speak with someone else and she said she is the only one in the office (which is definitely not true). Then she hung up on me. Considering that I plan to spend about $15,000 on this surgery, the fact that I was treated this way is outrageous! very annoyed!

April 6th, 2013
Dr. Griffith is amazing! I love her as well as her staff. I don't know how I could have survived my journey without her. I will forever be grateful for her.

January 30th, 2013
Every thing about my experience was excellent at a very difficult time the office could not be more helpful.

September 27th, 2012
post-mastectomy breast re-construction
You know the saying, "if you can't hug your doctor you have the wrong one?" She is that doctor. Dr G. is an amazing doc and a wonderful human being. She made one of the hardest times in my life bearable ( and I look fantastic). Awesome caring staff. Being in her waiting room is like being in a support group. I can't say enough positive things about her.