Surgeons, Plastic Surgery Specialist
721 N Beers St
Ste 2B
Holmdel, NJ 07733
732-335-0335
Locations and availability (1)

• Currently 3.7619047619048 of 4 stars
 |  awful customer service  |  show details
by paula on Apr 2nd, 2014

The woman (who would not give me her name) but claimed to be the office manager was so incredibly rude. I called to inquire about the procedures that are done in the office, I was wondering if chin implant surgery is done. The woman cut me off and asked me who had "referred" me. I told her I have been looking online for a good doctor to do my surgery and she said "We are not accepting patients who found us online". She was incredibly rude, and would not let me ask her any questions, I asked to speak with someone else and she said she is the only one in the office (which is definitely not true). Then she hung up on me. Considering that I plan to spend about $15,000 on this surgery, the fact that I was treated this way is outrageous! very annoyed!

|  show details
by Jane Nide on Apr 6th, 2013

Dr. Griffith is amazing! I love her as well as her staff. I don't know how I could have survived my journey without her. I will forever be grateful for her.

|  show details
Jan 30th, 2013

Every thing about my experience was excellent at a very difficult time the office could not be more helpful.

|  post-mastectomy breast re-construction  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2012

You know the saying, "if you can't hug your doctor you have the wrong one?" She is that doctor. Dr G. is an amazing doc and a wonderful human being. She made one of the hardest times in my life bearable ( and I look fantastic). Awesome caring staff. Being in her waiting room is like being in a support group. I can't say enough positive things about her.

|  breast augmentation  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2012

The only problem i have is the very long wait prior to my appointment. I have yet to wait less than an hour to see her....sometimes longer. However once you do see her time in not important. She listens and truly cares about her patients.She is an outstanding professional and caring doctor. Some would say....worth the wait!

|  Excellent Caring Doctor  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2011

Dr. Negin Griffith is an excellent physician. very caring and completely understands my personal situation. She does not rush me when in the office and she gives me as much time as I need to express myself and understand my medical and personal needs. I would recommend her to anyone. When Dr. Griffith performed my first phase of breast reconstruction, I was not nervous. She had allayed my fears of the procedure and she said to me that she would take good care of me, and she did. Being diagnosed with breast cancer was been very difficult but having Dr. Griffith as my surgeon has made this time in my life easier to handle. I am Blessed.

|  Dr, Griffith  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2010

Dr. Griffith is just an amazing person. She is so warm, intelligent and caring few can compare to her. Her work was gorgeous and she is a perfectionist. Office staff is AMAZING and she is well respected by the staff at the hospital.

|  Tummy Tuck  |  show details
by Laura W. on Apr 14th, 2010

I had a tummy tuck 6 weeks ago and couldn't be more thrilled with the result. Dr. Griffith is extremely calm and caring. The entire process has been a pleasure.