A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Negin Blattman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Blattman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Negin Nowbar Blattman MD is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Negin N. Blattman practice?
- Dr. Negin Blattman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Negin Blattman practices General Practice near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Peoria General Practitioners.