A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Negin Blattman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blattman
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Blattman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Blattman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Negin Nowbar Blattman MD is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Negin N. Blattman practice?
- Dr. Negin Blattman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Negin Blattman practices General Practice near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ.
See Peoria General Practitioners.