A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neha Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neha Patel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neha Barot Patel MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Neha B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Neha Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Neha Patel practices Psychiatry near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Psychiatrists.